Help Riders for Health in Barcelona
Fans attending the Gran Premi Cinzano de Catalunya can make their weekend complete by taking part in a ride-in and paddock visit, while at the same time supporting Riders for Health, the official charity of MotoGP.
It all takes place on the Thursday (11th June) before the Grand Prix, at the Circuit de Catalunya, near Barcelona. Participants will not only get to see behind the scenes of MotoGP when they visit the paddock, but will also get to ride three laps of the famous circuit.
There are only a limited number of tickets available and they must be booked in advance. The price per person to attend with a bike is 125 euros (includes 3 laps of track, lunch & pit-lane visit), whilst the price per passenger or person with no bike is 80 euros (includes lunch & pit-lane visit).
All motorcycles must be a minimum of 125cc and if it rains or there are less than 30 bikes, the ride-in will be cancelled but the rest of events will go ahead.
12:00 Arrive at the circuit (Main Paddock entrance, to the right of the roundabout)
12:30 Briefing and signing of waver forms
14:00-19:00 Visit Paddock
To purchase tickets please contact Samantha Lyon by email or call + 34 934 702 878.
All money raised will go directly to Riders for Health, to help them in their life-saving work in Africa. Every year 3 million people die in developing countries because of lack of access to treatment. Riders for Health ensures that African health workers have reliable vehicles that never break down, meaning they can reach even remote villages with regular, reliable health care.
- Wednesday, 12 March 2014
- Bridgestone expecting rapid Qatar race pace
- Monday, 10 March 2014
- Espargaro undergoes successful collarbone surgery
- Ducati Team 2014 project presented at Munich’s Audi Forum
- Marquez: "Defending the title is a new challenge for me"
- Barbera and Di Meglio taking practical approach
- Important test for Petrucci ahead of round one
- Laverty: ‘We can be stronger this season’
- Iannone and Hernandez reflect on testing progress
- Abraham optimistic after improvements at Qatar
- New DRIVE M7 Aspar Team line up complete winter testing
- Wednesday, 5 March 2014
- Mariñelarena out of induced coma
- Caterham welcome AirAsia onboard for Moto2™ debut season
- Friday, 28 February 2014
- Mariñelarena suffers injury during a private test
- Friday, 21 February 2014
- Dunlop to evaluate new tyre options in Australia
- Thursday, 20 February 2014
- Kallio jumps ahead to top Jerez test
- Tuesday, 11 March 2014
- Fenati a tenth ahead on opening day at Jerez
- Thursday, 6 March 2014
- Racing Team Germany aiming high
- Thursday, 27 February 2014
- Sky Racing Team by VR46 presentation takes place in Milan
- Thursday, 20 February 2014
- More rapid pace for record-beating Miller
- Wednesday, 19 February 2014
- Miller blisteringly fast as Hanika impresses
- Monday, 17 February 2014
- Alex Rins undergoes surgery on right wrist
- Thursday, 13 February 2014
- Miller on top as Antonelli crashes in Spain
- Wednesday, 12 February 2014
- Antonelli remains on top in Valencia
- Tuesday, 11 February 2014
- Antonelli sets pace on first day of testing