Pesek to ride with Matteoni team in Moto2Moto2™ is powered by
Lukas Pesek and Matteoni Racing have joined forces to compete in the inaugural season of the Moto2 category in 2010, the Italian team has announced.
Matteoni will be using the Moriwaki chassis and the team’s technical staff has scheduled a three-day trip to visit the Japanese company’s headquarters in Suzuka, in order to further familiarise themselves with the new bike. Preparations for the team and rider will then continue with testing.
Pesek finished 15th in this year’s 250cc World Championship on the Aprilia of the Auto Kelly – CP team, with a best race finish of seventh position which the 24 year-old achieved on three occasions.
Negotiations have also advanced between the Matteoni team and Alexis Masbou, with the Frenchman set to ride an Aprilia RSW in the 125cc class.
- Friday, 14 March 2014
- A family affair in the premier class
- Wednesday, 12 March 2014
- Bridgestone expecting rapid Qatar race pace
- Monday, 10 March 2014
- Espargaro undergoes successful collarbone surgery
- Ducati Team 2014 project presented at Munich’s Audi Forum
- Marquez: "Defending the title is a new challenge for me"
- Barbera and Di Meglio taking practical approach
- Important test for Petrucci ahead of round one
- Laverty: ‘We can be stronger this season’
- Iannone and Hernandez reflect on testing progress
- Abraham optimistic after improvements at Qatar
- New DRIVE M7 Aspar Team line up complete winter testing
- Saturday, 15 March 2014
- Mapfre Aspar team unveils its line-up
- Wednesday, 5 March 2014
- Mariñelarena out of induced coma
- Caterham welcome AirAsia onboard for Moto2™ debut season
- Tuesday, 11 March 2014
- Fenati a tenth ahead on opening day at Jerez
- Thursday, 6 March 2014
- Racing Team Germany aiming high
- Thursday, 27 February 2014
- Sky Racing Team by VR46 presentation takes place in Milan
- Thursday, 20 February 2014
- More rapid pace for record-beating Miller
- Wednesday, 19 February 2014
- Miller blisteringly fast as Hanika impresses
- Monday, 17 February 2014
- Alex Rins undergoes surgery on right wrist
- Thursday, 13 February 2014
- Miller on top as Antonelli crashes in Spain