MotoGP™ announces 2012 digital trading card collection
The Spanish company Stampii and Dorna Sports have renewed a worldwide license for the release of the 2012 MotoGP™ digital trading card collection, a revolutionary form of collecting that will thrill fans and sustain the excitement of trading cards on the web for the third consecutive year.
The Spanish Company Stampii has renewed their license with Dorna Sports for the 2012 MotoGP™ season. Based on the success of the previous editions of the collection, for the third consecutive year MotoGP positions itself at the technological forefront with a new edition of the digital collection and an exclusive limited series.
The 2012MotoGP digital card collection, scheduled to be released in April, offers a new experience for motorsports fans and collectors alike.
Stampii’s technology allows users to purchase, download and collect digital trading cards, a new innovation in the history of card trading. Cards are no longer a photo with limited data, cards now offer audiovisual and statistical information that is updated and expanded during the life of the collection.
The 2012 MotoGP collection will offer carefully selected audiovisual content that is updated with new images and videos after each Grand Prix. Each digital card also offers comprehensive information on every rider, including profile and performance data plus all the details of the 2012 season.
This year, together with the MotoGP and Moto2 digital trading cards, a collection covering the new category of Moto3 and all its riders will be presented.
To preserve exclusivity of each official card, each card is digitally imprinted and numbered in a limited series, with a database to certify ownership of each card the collector has aquired either by purchase or trade.
You can find more information at www.stampii.com.
- Friday, 14 March 2014
- A family affair in the premier class
- Wednesday, 12 March 2014
- Bridgestone expecting rapid Qatar race pace
- Monday, 10 March 2014
- Espargaro undergoes successful collarbone surgery
- Ducati Team 2014 project presented at Munich’s Audi Forum
- Marquez: "Defending the title is a new challenge for me"
- Barbera and Di Meglio taking practical approach
- Important test for Petrucci ahead of round one
- Laverty: ‘We can be stronger this season’
- Iannone and Hernandez reflect on testing progress
- Abraham optimistic after improvements at Qatar
- New DRIVE M7 Aspar Team line up complete winter testing
- Wednesday, 5 March 2014
- Mariñelarena out of induced coma
- Caterham welcome AirAsia onboard for Moto2™ debut season
- Friday, 28 February 2014
- Mariñelarena suffers injury during a private test
- Tuesday, 11 March 2014
- Fenati a tenth ahead on opening day at Jerez
- Thursday, 6 March 2014
- Racing Team Germany aiming high
- Thursday, 27 February 2014
- Sky Racing Team by VR46 presentation takes place in Milan
- Thursday, 20 February 2014
- More rapid pace for record-beating Miller
- Wednesday, 19 February 2014
- Miller blisteringly fast as Hanika impresses
- Monday, 17 February 2014
- Alex Rins undergoes surgery on right wrist
- Thursday, 13 February 2014
- Miller on top as Antonelli crashes in Spain