Registration now open for FIM Europe Road Racing European Championship
The event will bring together the top European riders in Moto3™, Supersport 600 and Superstock 1000, each of whom will compete for the trophy of European Champion in their class.
As in previous years, the top five finishers in the national championships in Spain, France, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands will be able to enter, as will the top four riders of the championships in Scandinavia, Eastern Europe and the Alpe-Adria region. The remaining participants will be chosen by the organizers after studying the applications received, as the regulations stipulate.
The registration period is now open and ends on September 13th. As an extra incentive for participants, prize money of more than 90,000 € will be distributed among the three categories.
The Technical Regulations are the same as last year, with the exception that 125GP bikes may not participate.
- Friday, 14 March 2014
- A family affair in the premier class
- Wednesday, 12 March 2014
- Bridgestone expecting rapid Qatar race pace
- Monday, 10 March 2014
- Espargaro undergoes successful collarbone surgery
- Ducati Team 2014 project presented at Munich’s Audi Forum
- Marquez: "Defending the title is a new challenge for me"
- Barbera and Di Meglio taking practical approach
- Important test for Petrucci ahead of round one
- Laverty: ‘We can be stronger this season’
- Iannone and Hernandez reflect on testing progress
- Abraham optimistic after improvements at Qatar
- New DRIVE M7 Aspar Team line up complete winter testing
- Wednesday, 5 March 2014
- Mariñelarena out of induced coma
- Caterham welcome AirAsia onboard for Moto2™ debut season
- Friday, 28 February 2014
- Mariñelarena suffers injury during a private test
- Tuesday, 11 March 2014
- Fenati a tenth ahead on opening day at Jerez
- Thursday, 6 March 2014
- Racing Team Germany aiming high
- Thursday, 27 February 2014
- Sky Racing Team by VR46 presentation takes place in Milan
- Thursday, 20 February 2014
- More rapid pace for record-beating Miller
- Wednesday, 19 February 2014
- Miller blisteringly fast as Hanika impresses
- Monday, 17 February 2014
- Alex Rins undergoes surgery on right wrist
- Thursday, 13 February 2014
- Miller on top as Antonelli crashes in Spain