All of the vital information any fan needs to know about the Moto2™ race at the Red Bull Grand Prix of The Americas.
The Red Bull Grand Prix of The Americas begins at 12:20 Local Time and will last 19-laps.
- Alex Rins starts from pole for the fourth time in the Moto2™ class. He has won on last two occasions he has started on pole at Phillip Island and Indianapolis last year.
- In second place on the grid is Johann Zarco who is aiming to become the first ever French rider to win a grand prix race in the USA.
- Last year’s winner in Austin, Sam Lowes, is in third place on the grid – his third successive front row start.
- Heading the second row is Dominique Aegerter, which is his best qualifying result since the Grand Prix of Catalunya last year. Aegerter finished third at Austin two years ago after being involved in the battle for the lead for much of the race.
- Championship leader Tom Luthi, who starts from fifth place on the grid, is looking to finish on the podium for the first time in the USA.
- Taking the final place on the second row is Takaaki Nakagami who will be aiming for a first podium finish since he was third at Misano last year.