All of the vital information any fan needs to know about the Moto2™ race at the Gran Premio d'Italia TIM.
The Gran Premio d'Italia TIM begins at 12:20 Local Time and will last 21-laps.
- Sam Lowes starts from pole for the sixth time in his Moto2™ career, for the third time in 2016 and for the second successive year at Mugello.
- Takaaki Nakagami starts from second place on the grid – his first front row start since he was third on the grid at the opening race of 2014 in Qatar.
- Lorenzo Baldassarri has qualified in third place – his first front row start in grand prix racing.
- Axel Pons starts at the head of the second row, which is his best qualifying result so far in 2016.
- In fifth place on the grid is Marcel Schrotter – his best qualifying result since he was thirrd on the grid at the Mugello circuit in 2013
- World Champion Johann Zarco starts from the final place on the second row, the same qualifying result as last year at Mugello when he went on to finish in second place.
- Championship leader Alex Rins starts from ninth place on the grid. Following his win at Le Mans, Rins will be aiming for back-to-back wins for the first time in the Moto2™ class.