FAQ: Live Video
- I ONLY GET SOUND, NO IMAGE
- I am not getting Multiscreen coverage after purchasing a Multiscreen VideoPass
- I am not hearing the commentary
- I cannot find the Live Video
- The live feed freezes / stutters?
- Is the Live Video compatible with iPad, iPhone and Android?
- What are the minimum system requirements?
- What do I get to see?
I ONLY GET SOUND, NO IMAGE
If you are using a Mac, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Flash. It you still encounter the same issue, right click on the video window (or CTRL click if your mouse has only one button), go to settings for Flash. Click the Display tab and uncheck the box that says Enable Hardware Acceleration. Then refresh the page (F5) or restart your browser.
I am not getting Multiscreen coverage after purchasing a Multiscreen VideoPass
MultiScreen will be available for MotoGP FP4, MotoGP Q1, MotoGP Q2 and Moto3 race, Moto2 race and MotoGP race. For the other sessions, the regular video player will be available (with one video feed). Please consult our VideoPass section to find out details about the coverage and requirements: http://www.motogp.com/en/videopass_help
I am not hearing the commentary
Please make sure you have selected the commentary feed on the right side of the video player. The FP1 and FP3 of the Moto2 and Moto3 sessions don't have commentary. Please consult our VideoPass section to find out details about the commentary coverage : http://www.motogp.com/en/videopass_help
I cannot find the Live Video
Once correctly logged in you will see a Live Video and a Live Timing access on the top of the homepage when there is a live session running. Make sure that you have installed the latest version of Flash. Please check the time schedule on our main page (you can switch to your local time). Live Video will be available for FP, QP, warm ups and races of all categories during GP weekends.
The live feed freezes / stutters?
The connection speeds required are as following:
HD one video feed : 4 Mbps
HD multiscreen video feed : 12Mbps
Please try on both live video players (regular and alternative). Try also on both platforms A and B on the alternative player.
Try to select the resolution manually in the video player. If the video freezes in HD, try a lower quality.
Please check that you do not have any firewall or router security that might cause blocks on the video, or have any program open that might be using bandwidth during the live session.
Please also make sure that your line is not being relied on by any third parties and that there is no interference being caused by any device on your connection.
We suggest you to close any other application on your computer whilst viewing the video and to try to view it with another browser.
If it still doesn't work, please use this contact form to contact us.
Is the Live Video compatible with iPad, iPhone and Android?
Yes, the Live Video is compatible with the iPad, iPhone and Android devices through motogp.com
Some features such as the video tags are not available on those devices.
It will also work on the VideoPass app (available for free for video pass holders) on your tablet.
Please note that viewing experience may vary depending on the internet connection, device and/or operating system. If you are experiencing problems viewing certain features on motogp.com on iPhone, iPad or other mobile devices we suggest using a computer/laptop.
What are the minimum system requirements?
The minimum requirements are:
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent AMD processor (*) with a minimum of 2GB of memory (4 GB for MultiScreen)
- An operating system and browser supported by Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about
- Adobe Flash player version 11.2
- A broadband internet connection of 4 Mbps or higher (12 Mbps for MultiScreen)
- 1024x768 resolution or higher
The recommended requirements are:
- Latest versions of Windows, Mac and GNU/Linux
- Latest versions of Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer
- Latest version of Adobe Flash player
- 1280×720 resolution or higher
(*) This might vary on your particular system configuration.
What do I get to see?
- Live and OnDemand coverage of every session of all three classes
- Web-based Live Timing
- Video Library: more than 43,000 videos from 1992 to the present day