FAQ: Video Library
- I cannot view video content after purchasing a Video Pass
- The videos are jerky / frozen
- Are the videos compatible with iPad, iPhone and Android?
- How can I watch the full race without seeing who has won?
- Is there a no-spoiler option ?
- What are the minimum system requirements?
- I am not hearing the commentary
I cannot view video content after purchasing a Video Pass
Make sure you are correctly logged in and that you have a valid video pass. We suggest you upgrade your Flash Macromedia Plug to the newest version.
Then check your Navigator configuration and the cookies. If the cookies have been deactivated, please activate them and clear the old ones. Delete the cache, then try again to log into the homepage.
If you have any firewall or anti pop-up software we suggest you desactivate them.
We also recommend you to close any other applications open on your computer while viewing the video. If you have a standard video pass, make sure that you are selecting standard videos and not high res ones. If it still doesn't work please use the contact form and fill in the required fields.
The videos are jerky / frozen
If you have a fast enough connection, then it will be due to a configuration on your computer.
Please check the minimum requirements.
Please check that you do not have any firewall or router security that might cause blocks on the video or have any program open that might be using bandwidth during the live session.
Please also make sure that your line is not being relied on by any third parties and that there is no interference being caused by any device on your connection.
We suggest you close any other applications on your computer while viewing the video, and to try to view it with another browser.
Try to select the resolution manually in the video player. If the video sutters in HD, select a lower quality.
If it still doesn't work please use the contact form and fill in the required fields
Are the videos compatible with iPad, iPhone and Android?
Yes, our videos from 2010 up to the current season are compatible with the iPad, iPhone and Android devices through motogp.com
Some features such as the video tags are not available on those devices.
It will also work on the VideoPass app (available for free for video pass holders) on your tablet.
Please note that viewing experience may vary depending on the internet connection, device and/or operating system. If the user is experiencing problems viewing certain features on motogp.com on iPhone, iPad or other mobile devices we suggest using a computer/laptop.
How can I watch the full race without seeing who has won?
You will be able to access the race directly from this link
This page is also available in the Video menu on the upper left side of the main page. We recommend you keep it in your bookmarks.
Is there a no-spoiler option ?
You will be able to access the race directly under the following link : http://www.motogp.com/en/videos-nospoiler You can add it to your bookmarks. This link is also available in the Video menu and in the website footer.
What are the minimum system requirements?
The minimum requirements are:
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent AMD processor (*) with a minimum of 2GB of memory (4 GB for MultiScreen)
- An operating system and browser supported by Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about
- Adobe Flash player version 11.2
- A broadband internet connection of 4 Mbps or higher (12 Mbps for MultiScreen)
- 1024x768 resolution or higher
The recommended requirements are:
- Latest versions of Windows, Mac and GNU/Linux
- Latest versions of Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer
- Latest version of Adobe Flash player
- 1280×720 resolution or higher
(*) This might vary on your particular system configuration.
I am not hearing the commentary
Please make sure you have selected the commentary feed on the right side of the video player.
The FP1 and FP3 of the Moto2 and Moto3 sessions don't have commentary.
Please consult our VideoPass section to find out details about the commentary coverage: