New to motogp.com?Register here
Danilo Petrucci (Octo Pramac Racing) topped FP1 for the MotoGP™ grid at the Motul TT Assen, ahead of rookie superstar Johann Zarco (Monster Yamaha Tech 3) and two-time GP winner Cal Crutchlow (LCR Honda) after a flurry of activity towards the end of the session.
There was drama early on as crashes for Jonas Folger (Monster Yamaha Tech 3) and Jorge Lorenzo (Ducati Team) signaled some problems out on track – with the Red Flag then brought out for suspected oil on the circuit dropped by Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Team) as the winner at Mugello and Assen suffered a problem.
There were no further incidents in the therefore delayed session until Petrucci suffered a late mechanical issue after the flag, quickly moving off the track and the Italian then heading back to pitlane.
The top ten:
1. Danilo Petrucci (Octo Pramac Racing)
2. Johann Zarco (Monster Yamaha Tech 3) +0.126
3. Cal Crutchlow (LCR Honda) +0.142
4. Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Team) +0.149
5. Valentino Rossi (Movistar Yamaha MotoGP) +0.161
6. Andrea Iannone (Team Suzuki Ecstar) +0.234
7. Dani Pedrosa (Repsol Honda Team) +0.256
8. Jonas Folger (Monster Yamaha Tech 3) +0.372
9. Jorge Lorenzo (Ducati Team) +0.475
10. Karel Abraham (Pull&Bear Aspar Team) +0.503
For full results, click here!
Support for this video player will be discontinued soon.
#DutchGP: MotoGP™ Free Practice 1
2 years ago
3 years ago