MotoGP™18 is now available in stores and on digital for PlayStation® 4, Xbox One and Windows PC®/STEAM, with the MotoGP™18 – Booster Pack DLC also available for download, multiplying the reputation earned at the end of each race. The brand-new game will be released on Nintendo Switch™ on June 28th.
A new engine, enhanced graphics, reworked physics, faithful reproduction of all in game elements, a new compelling career mode and all the official content from the 2018 MotoGP™ season are just some of the elements that will make Milestone’s videogame the most immersive and realistic MotoGP™ experience ever.
Key features of the videogame include:
- The official 2018 MotoGP™ season, with every rider and all 19 circuits, including the new Chang International Circuit in Thailand.
- Faithful reproduction of riders, tracks and bikes, thanks to the Drone Scanning system, for a 1:1 recreation of all the track details, and the 3D scanning technology to include real MotoGP™ riders’ faces in game for the first time ever in the series.
- Exclusive improved features to make the game experience as immersive as ever, such as new cut scenes, the spectator mode designed to follow other players with different cameras to enjoy the online matches and brand new interactive tutorials.
- Enhanced AI, Bike Physics and Collision System, with innovative riding aids to offer a more enjoyable simulation at every level.
- New scalable damage system and tire management system.
- A compelling career mode to climb the ladder from the Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup to the MotoGP™ class. This includes an innovative bike development setup to significantly increase the bikes’ performance, as well as the MotoGP™ ID to keep track of such progress.
Moreover, this year will also see the launch of the new MotoGP™ eSport Championship with more challenges, more chances to win and an increased number of platforms available to compete on, making it sure to be a bigger and better show than ever before. This year the MotoGP™ eSport Championship will be available on PlayStation® 4, Xbox One and PC, giving more opportunities for gamers to become World Champion.
Kicking off on July 18th, the MotoGP™ eSport Championship will see eight online challenges, with two semi-final live events and the Grand Final in November, live from Valencia. The live Semi-Final 1 event will take place at the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli on September 7th and will feature the fastest 12 gamers. On November 2nd, the live Semi-Final 2 event will be held at the Movistar eSports Centre in Madrid, where the quickest 12 from the final four challenges will compete for a place in the final. The Grand Final will once again be hosted in Valencia during the MotoGP™ season finale on November 16th, with a BMW M240i Coupé up for grabs as the top prize for the Championship winner, with some additional exclusive experiences.
2 years ago
2 years ago
New to motogp.com?Register here