Fabio Quartararo’s (Petronas Yamaha SRT) P1 in FP4 at the Motul TT Assen now means Yamaha have topped every session so far this weekend, with fellow YZR-M1 rider Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) keeping tabs on the Frenchman to finish just over a tenth off ahead of qualifying.
Another Yamaha 1-2 here in Assen ????@FabioQ20 and @mvkoficial12 show their potential for tomorrow ????#DutchGP ???????? pic.twitter.com/8WkAWjmZYt— MotoGP™ ???????? (@MotoGP) June 29, 2019
Team Suzuki Ecstar’s Alex Rins was third fastest, he will contest in Q1 very soon, with Championship leader Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) fourth in FP4 and Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Team) completing the top five.
Tito Rabat (Reale Avinita Racing) crashed at the Geert Timmer chicane – rider ok.
Q1 and Q2 are coming up!
1. Fabio Quartararo (Petronas Yamaha SRT) – 1:32.952
2. Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) + 0.141
3. Alex Rins (Team Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.310
4. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) + 0.316
5. Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Team) + 0.849
6. Joan Mir (Team Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.897
7. Danilo Petrucci (Ducati Team) + 1.029
8. Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu) + 1.117
9. Pol Espargaro (Red Bull KTM Factory Racing) + 1.181
10. Franco Morbidelli (Petronas Yamaha SRT) + 1.243
Click here for the full results!
2 years ago
2 years ago
New to motogp.com?Register here