New to motogp.com?Register here
Preseason test dates for the 2020 MotoGP™ World Championship have been released. As previously confirmed, there will be a two-day test at the Circuito de Jerez-Angel Nieto in 2019 after the regular two-day Valencia Test has taken place on 19-20 November.
MotoGP™ will then have two tests in early 2020, plus the shakedown test at Sepang International Circuit.
- Valencia Test: 19-20 November 2019
- Jerez Test: 25-26 November 2019
- Sepang Shakedown Test: 2-4 February 2020
- Sepang Test: 7-9 February 2020
- Qatar Test: 22-24 February 2020
Set up takes place on the two days preceding MotoGP™ tests
Moto2™ and Moto3™ will have two tests.
- Jerez Test: 19-21 February 2020
- Qatar Test: 28 February - 1 March 2020
Set up takes place on the day preceding Moto2™ and Moto3™ tests
2 weeks ago
3 weeks ago