Gran Premio Red Bull de España Moto3™ polesitter Tatsuki Suzuki (SIC58 Squadra Corse) has kicked off Sunday’s lightweight class proceedings by topping the Warm Up timesheets with a 1:46.250. Red Bull KTM Tech3’s Deniz Öncü finished 0.3 behind the Japanese rider in second, with Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) up inside the top three.
The pole-man sets the pace in #Moto3 warm-up! ????@TatsukiSuzuki24 leads the way ahead of @Denizoncu53 and @25RaulFernandez! ????#SpanishGP ???????? pic.twitter.com/zA5lGmqA1I— MotoGP™???? (@MotoGP) July 19, 2020
It was another warm start in Jerez as the Moto3™ riders bedded themselves in, gearing up for their second race of the season – four months after the Qatar GP. Don’t miss the frantic lightweight class battle which begins at 11:00 local time (GMT+2).
1. Tatsuki Suzuki (SIC58 Squadra Corse) - 1:46.250
2. Deniz Öncü (Red Bull KTM Tech3) + 0.360
3. Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.473
4. Gabriel Rodrigo (Kömmerling Gresini Moto3) + 0.482
5. Romano Fenati (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) + 0.493
6. Jaume Masia (Leopard Racing) + 0.568
7. Darryn Binder (CIP Green Power) + 0.574
8. Celestino Vietti (SKY Racing Team VR46) + 0.613
9. Alonso Lopez (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) + 0.671
10. Tony Arbolino (Rivacold Snipers Team) + 0.700
Click here for the full results!
2 years ago
New to motogp.com?Register here