New to motogp.com?Register here
Rivacold Snipers Team’s Andrea Migno topped Moto3™ FP1 at the Gran Premio d'Italia Oakley as the Italian led compatriot Romano Fenati (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) by 0.495s. Migno’s 1:57.724 was enough to beat third place Jaume Masia (Red Bull KTM Ajo) by 0.663s as the lightweight class return to the fold at the magnificent Mugello.
Another Italian is inside the top five in the form of Niccolo Antonelli (Avintia Esponsorama Moto3), with fellow title hopeful Darry Binder (Petronas Sprinta Racing) slotting into P5 on his final flying lap in Italy.
Moto3™ FP2 comes your way at 13:15 local time (GMT+2).
1. Andrea Migno (Rivacold Snipers Team) – 1:57.724
2. Romano Fenati (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) + 0.495
3. Jaume Masia (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.663
4. Niccolo Antonelli (Avintia Esponsorama Moto3) + 0.856
5. Darry Binder (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 0.870
6. Deniz Öncü (Red Bull KTM Tech3) + 0.885
7. Dennis Foggia (Leopard Racing) + 0.978
8. John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 1.015
9. Filip Salac (Rivacold Snipers Team) + 1.087
10. Gabriel Rodrigo (Indonesian Racing Gresini Moto3) + 1.120
1 year ago