7 months ago
LCR Honda Idemitsu’s Takaaki Nakagami topped MotoGP™ Warm Up by 0.086s over Johann Zarco (Pramac Racing) at the Gran Premio d’Italia Oakley, as Brad Binder (Red Bull KTM Factory Racing) makes it three manufacturers in the top three on Sunday morning.
Could @takanakagami30 spring a surprise today? ????— MotoGP™???? (@MotoGP) May 30, 2021
The @lcr_team rider tops warm-up ahead of @JohannZarco1 and @BradBinder_41 ????#ItalianGP ???????? pic.twitter.com/dpwTx0ANlM
Alex Rins (Team Suzuki Ecstar) and Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) occupied P4 and P5, both Spaniards were a couple of tenths down on Nakagami’s pace.
Reigning World Champion Joan Mir (Team Suzuki Ecstar) crashed at Turn 11 in the early stages of Warm Up, with Miguel Oliveira (Red Bull KTM Factory Racing) suffering an issue with his RC16 on Sunday morning.
COMING UP: A date with destiny awaits for one Ducati star
The MotoGP™ race starts at 14:00 local time (GMT+2) this afternoon, tune in!
1. Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu) – 1:46.746
2. Johann Zarco (Pramac Racing) + 0.086
3. Brad Binder (Red Bull KTM Factory Racing) + 0.243
4. Alex Rins (Team Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.248
5. Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) + 0.286
6. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) + 0.349
7. Alex Marquez (LCR Honda Castrol) + 0.426
8. Danilo Petrucci (Tech3 KTM Factory Racing) + 0.434
9. Enea Bastianini (Avintia Esponsorama) + 0.467
10. Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini) + 0.470
7 months ago
New to motogp.com?Register here