New to motogp.com?Register here
Adam Norrodin (SIC Racing Team) took the top spot as action got underway at Le Mans, + 0.040 ahead of Niccolo Antonelli (Red Bull KTM Ajo) and only +0.044 ahead of another Italian in the form of Andrea Migno (Sky Racing Team VR46) as times were close at the top. The session was cool and wet, with times improving as the track dried.
There was one crasher in the session as British Talent Team rider John McPhee suffered a lowside – rider ok – to end FP1 in P14, with compatriot and wildcard returner - 2015 Moto3™ Champion Danny Kent (Red Bull KTM Ajo) - putting in an impressive first session back to take P8.
The top ten:
1. Adam Norrodin (SIC Racing Team)
2. Niccolo Antonelli (Red Bull KTM Ajo) +0.040
3. Andrea Migno (Sky Racing Team VR46) + 0.044
4. Gabriel Rodrigo (RBA BOE Racing Team) +0.143
5. Marco Bezzechi (CIP) + 0.156
6. Nicolo Bulega (Sky Racing Team VR46) + 0.161
7. Lorenzo Dalla Porta (Aspar Mahindra Moto3) + 0.184
8. Danny Kent (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.200
9. Bo Bendsneyder (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.264
10. Aron Canet (Estrella Galicia 0,0) +0.314
For full results, click here!
#FrenchGP: Moto3™ Free Practice 1
1 year ago