The answers and winner of the second part of KNOWITALL
The winner of the second part of the KNOWITALL competition has been chosen between four entrants tied with the best scores.
Paul Burgess of Great Britain was the lucky name out of the hat that also contained Bert Sauer, Bert Bakker and Rubén López. Today Paul will be contacted to select a replica helmet from one of the Yamaha riders in MotoGP. The four best contestants emerged from an entry of 1940 people who participated in the second part of the quiz that will present the grand prize of a Yamaha R6 at the end of season. The answers to the last 20 questions can be seen below. Just a reminder that the third part of the game is open to the end of the month and the victor will walk away with another helmet.
1. In how many different categories has Alex Barros raced?
a. 3 (80cc, 250cc, 500/MotoGP)
b. 2 (250cc, 500/MotoGP)
c. 1 (500/MotoGP)
d. 4 (80cc, 125cc, 250cc, 500/MotoGP)
2. Which American rider won the most races in 500/MotoGP?
a. K. Roberts Sr.
b. E. Lawson
c. F. Spencer
d. W. Rainey
3. In which country is the Fortuna Yamaha Team based?
d. Great Britain
4. Which factory use a pneumatic valve system?
5. Which of the following families have not had a father and son compete in 500/MotoGP?
6. How many circuits have hosted the Grand Prix of Portugal?
7. Which of the following riders has taken one win in three different categories?
a. Hideo Kanaya
b. John Dodds
c. Bruno Kneubüler
d. Gianfranco Bonera
8. What nationality is former 125cc rider Bady Hassaine?
9. In what season did Derbi win their first 250cc Grand Prix?
10. Which of the following riders has the lowest number of third place Grand Prix finishes?
a. Mick Doohan
b. Giacomo Agostini
c. Angel Nieto
d. Valentino Rossi
11. What is the current record for consecutive victories by factory in 250cc?
12. In what year did Fiorenzo Fanali begin working in Grand Prix?
13. With how many different factories has Randy Mamola scored World Championship points?
14. Which MotoGP bike has its exhaust pipes under the seat?
15. For which team does technician Ramon Forcada work?
a. Yamaha D'Antín
b. Camel Pramac Pons
c. Forutna Yamaha
d. Honda Repsol
16. At which Grand Prix did current Kawasaki team manager Harald Eckl score his first points as a rider?
17. With which machine did Troy Bayliss make his Grand Prix debut?
18. Which rider ran over Franco Uncini in an incident during the Dutch TT?
a. K. Roberts
b. W. Gardner
c. E. Lawson
d. K. Schwantz
19. In what year did Bultaco score their first points in 250cc?
20. What is the current exhaust noise limit for MotoGP 4-stroke motorcycles?
a. 130 db/A
b. 125 db/A
c. 105 db/A
d. 113 db/A