All the stats and figures you need to prepare for the Moto2™ race at the Commercial Bank Grand Prix of Qatar.
The 20 lap race at the Losail International Circuit begins at 18:00 Local Time.
- Jonas Folger, the Moto2 winner from Qatar last year, has qualified on pole for the first time since the French GP in 2014.
- Sam Lowes, in his first race using a Kalex frame, has qualified in second place on the grid.
- Taking the final place on the front row is Alex Rins, who finished fourth last year in Qatar on his debut in the Moto2 class.
- Johann Zarco starts from fourth place on the grid and is attempting to become the first reigning Moto2 World Champion to win the opening race of the year.
- Franco Morbidelli is in fifth place on the grid – his best qualifying result since the German GP last year.
- Taking the final place on the second row is Sandro Cortese, who has finished 7th in Qatar for the last two years.