New to motogp.com?Register here
Romano Fenati (VNE Snipers) topped the Moto3™ Warm Up timesheets by 0.302 at the Red Bull Grand Prix of the Americas, his 2:18.262 couldn’t be matched by any of the lightweight class riders in the 20-minute session with Aron Canet (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) emerging as his closest challenger.
Can Öncü (Red Bull KTM Ajo) crashed at Turn 9 – rider ok.
Don’t miss the Moto3™ race in Austin at 11:00 local time (GMT-5), with Fenati going for the win from 12th on the grid.
1. Romano Fenati (VNE Snipers) – 2:18.262
2. Aron Canet (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) + 0.302
3. Tatsuki Suzuki (SIC58 Squadra Corse) + 0.386
4. Tony Arbolino (VNE Snipers) + 0.543
5. John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 0.750
6. Gabriel Rodrigo (Kömmerling Gresini Moto3) + 0.787
7. Alonso Lopez (Estrella Galicia 0,0) + 0.825
8. Marcos Ramirez (Leopard Racing) + 0.874
9. Niccolo Antonelli (SIC58 Squadra Corse) + 0.875
10. Ai Ogura (Honda Team Asia) + 0.884
Click here for the full results!
7 days ago
1 week ago