Polesitter Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) continued to set the pace at the Gran Premio d’Italia Oakley in Moto2™ Warm Up, the Spanish rookie set a 1:51.152 to beat Sam Lowes (Elf Marc VDS Racing Team) by 0.132s. World Championship leader Remy Gardner (Red Bull KTM Ajo) was third fastest as the Australian aims to keep his title lead intact this afternoon.
Italians Fabio Di Giannantonio (Federal Oil Gresini Moto2) and rookie Tony Arbolino (Liqui Moly Intact GP) completed the fastest five in Moto2™ Warm Up ahead of their home race.
Tom Lüthi (Pertamina Mandalika SAG Team), a close friend and mentor to compatriot Jason Dupasquier, won’t be racing this afternoon. The Swiss rider has gone to Florence hospital to be with Jason.
Thoughts with Jason in all areas of the paddock today ❤️@ThomasLUTHI won't race this afternoon #Moto2 | #ItalianGP ???????? pic.twitter.com/tBQqpjRScd— MotoGP™???? (@MotoGP) May 30, 2021
1. Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) – 1:51.152
2. Sam Lowes (Elf Marc VDS Racing Team) + 0.132
3. Remy Gardner (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.166
4. Fabio Di Giannantonio (Federal Oil Gresini Moto2) + 0.409
5. Tony Arbolino (Liqui Moly Intact GP) + 0.546
6. Marco Bezzecchi (SKY Racing Team VR46) + 0.616
7. Augusto Fernandez (Elf Marc VDS Racing Team) + 0.635
8. Xavi Vierge (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 0.792
9. Marcel Schrötter (Liqui Moly Intact GP) + 0.840
10. Jorge Navarro (MB Conveyors Speed Up) + 0.893
3 years ago
3 years ago
New to motogp.com?Register here