New to motogp.com?Register here
- Thomas Luthi is on pole for the second time in 2016. This is his first front row start at the Dutch TT in any of the GP classes.
- Johann Zarco, the winner of the Moto2™ race at the Dutch TT last year, is in second place on the grid.
- Dominique Aegerter has qualified in third place on the grid – his first front row start since the Italian GP last year, which was also the last time he finished on the podium.
- Heading the second row of the grid is Sam Lowes, who finished third last year at the Dutch TT.
- Franco Morbidelli, who starts from fifth place on the grid, will be aiming for a first podium finish since the Indianapolis Grand Prix last year.
- In the final place on the second row is Takaaki Nakagami who scored his first podium of the year at the last race in Barcelona.
5 years ago
Not perfect but more points. 5 between us 3 .... The fight is on!! We have lots to improve and potential very high .... Feeling very positive. Thanks to my team and everyone for all the support means a lot #onit #onegoal #believe