New to motogp.com?Register here
- Each of the three winners at the Dutch TT were first time winners in their particular class. The last time that this occurred at a grand prix event was at the Grand Prix of the Americas in 2013, when the winners were: MotoGP™ - Marc Marquez, Moto2™ – Nico Terol, Moto3™ – Alex Rins.
2013 Americas Grand Prix: MotoGP™ Full Race
- The win in the Moto2™ class by Takaaki Nakagami was the first GP victory for a Japanese rider in any class of grand prix racing since Yuki Takahashi won the Moto2™ race at the Catalan Grand Prix in 2010.
Catalunya 2010 - Moto2 - Race - Full session
- Francesco Bagnaia’s win in the Moto3™ race was the first ever grand prix victory for Mahindra as a constructor.
#DutchGP: Moto3™ Full Race
- The average age of the three riders on the MotoGP™ podium in Assen was just 22 years 39 weeks, making it the second youngest podium of the MotoGP era after the opening race of 2008 in Qatar, which had an average age of 21 years, 47 weeks.
Qatar 2008 - MotoGP Full Race
- The first five riders across the line in the Moto3™ race at the Dutch TT were all Italian – the first time since the Spanish 125cc GP at Jerez in 1987 that Italian riders have filled the top five places in a grand prix race.
- The MotoGP™ race at the Dutch TT was the first time that Honda riders have finished one-two in a MotoGP™ race since the German Grand Prix in 2015. It was also the first time since the Dutch TT in 2014 that Yamaha did not have at least one rider finish on the podium.
German GP: MotoGP™ Full Race
1 year ago
4 years ago
4 years ago