New to motogp.com?Register here
- None of the riders currently competing full-time in the Moto3 class have won a grand prix race at the Aragon circuit.
- Honda have never won a lightweight-class grand prix at the Aragon circuit - although Alex Marquez came close in 2014, 0.057 behind winner Romano Fenati.
- Brad Binder’s (Red Bull KTM Ajo) best result at the Aragon circuit is eighth place in 2014. Last year he crashed on the final lap in an incident involving Enea Bastianini (Gresini Racing Moto3™).
- Jorge Navarro (Estrella Galicia 0,0) finished second last year in Aragon - his first podium finish in grand prix racing. Navarro is the only rider currently competing full-time in the Moto3™ class who has stood on the podium at a grand prix event in Aragon.
- Niccolo Antonelli (Ongetta-Rivacold) battled in the leading group in the early stages of the race last year in Aragon and set a new lap record before dropping back in the closing stages to finish sixth.
- Maria Herrera (MH6 Laglisse) is a winner in the FIM CEV Repsol at MotorLand, in 2013.
- Joan Mir (Leopard Racing) is another rider who has wins at Aragon in the FIM CEV Repsol, and did the double at the track in 2015.
3 years ago
3 years ago