New to motogp.com?Register here
Jorge Martín (Del Conca Gresini Moto3) went fastest in Moto3™ Warm Up for the Catalan GP, ahead of Championship leader Joan Mir (Leopard Racing) and Romano Fenati (Marinelli Rivacold Snipers).
- Martin qualified on pole for the fourth time this season so far (after being penalised in Italy last week-end). He will be aiming to win his first Moto3™ race and is the eleventh Spanish rider to start from pole position in Barcelona in the lightweight category.
- KTM have only one Moto3™ win at this track, with Luis Salom back in 2013.
- Brad Binder last year in Phillip Island is the last Moto3™ rider to have won from pole position.
- Arón Canet (Estrella Galicia 0,0) qualified in second, his seventh front row start of his career so far.
- Juanfran Guevara (RBA BOE Racing Team) will start from third place on the grid, his fourth front row start of his 79 Moto3™ starts. He will also be aiming to win for the first time.
- This is the first time since Phillip Island in 2014 that there are three Spanish riders on the front row, and the first time since Valencia the year before that it has happened on Spanish soil.
- Heading the second row is Romano Fenati (Marinelli Rivacold Snipers), his third successive second row start
- Marcos Ramírez (Platinum Bay Real Estate) qualified in sixth, the second best qualifying result of his career and the best since he was fifth in Jerez this year.
#CatalanGP: Moto3™ Warm Up
For full results from Warm Up, click here!
11 months ago
5 months ago
6 months ago
6 months ago