New to motogp.com?Register here
After some early rain, the track was improving and improving for Moto3™ on Saturday morning at the British GP, and it was Marinelli Rivacold Snipers rider Romano Fenati who took to the top in the damp by an awesome margin – ahead of some late leaps up the timesheets from Lorenzo Dalla Porta (Aspar Mahindra Moto3) and Jakub Kornfiel (Peugeot MC Saxoprint).
Two crashers were Albert Arenas (Aspar Mahindra Moto3) and Jaume Masia (Platinum Bay Real Estate) as conditions proved tricky.
Next up is qualifying at 12:35 (GMT +1).
The top ten:
1. Romano Fenati - (Marinelli Rivacold Snipers) - 2:20.880
2. Lorenzo Dalla Porta - (Aspar Mahindra Moto3) - +2.671
3. Jakub Kornfeil - (Peugeot MC Saxoprint) - +3.110
4. Joan Mir - (Leopard Racing) - +3.338
5. John McPhee - (British Talent Team) - +3.826
6. Juanfran Guevara - (RBA BOE Racing Team) - +4.305
7. Tom Booth-Amos - (City Lifting/RS Racing) - +4.760
8. Nakarin Atiratphuvapat - (Honda Team Asia) - +5.195
9. Jake Archer - (City Lifting/RS Racing) - +5.220
10. Marcos Bezzecchi - (CIP) - +5.348
#BritishGP: Moto3™ Free Practice 3
2 years ago
3 years ago