New to motogp.com?Register here
Jorge Martin (Del Conca Gresini Moto3) made a late dash to the top in FP3, almost nine tenths clear on his final lap to lay down a marker ahead of qualifying. John McPhee (British Talent Team) was second quickest, with Championship leader Joan Mir (Leopard Racing) in third.
There were some high profile crashers in the session as Aron Canet (Estrella Galicia 0,0) and Philipp Oettl (Südmetall Schedl GP Racing) highsided – riders ok but taken to the Medical Center.
The top ten:
1. Jorge Martin - (Del Conca Gresini Moto3) – 1:57.833
2. John McPhee – (British Talent Team) - +0.928
3. Joan Mir - (Leopard Racing) - +1.027
4. Nicolo Bulega - (Sky Racing Team VR46) - +1.132
5. Ayumu Sasaki – (SIC Racing Team) - +1.156
6. Dennis Foggia - (Sky Junior Team VR46 Riders Academy) - +1.279
7. Marcos Ramirez - (Platinum Bay Real Estate) - +1.290
8. Juanfran Guevara - (RBA BOE Racing Team) - +1.341
9. Fabio Di Giannantonio - (Del Conca Gresini Moto3) - +1.389
10. Enea Bastianini - (Estrella Galicia 0,0) - +1.391
#AragonGP: Moto3™ Free Practice 3
7 months ago