New to motogp.com?Register here
Nicolo Bulega (Sky Racing Team VR46) topped the first track action of the Motul Grand Prix of Japan at the Twin Ring Motegi, heading teammate Andrea Migno by just over a tenth as the two Italians headed out at the start of the wet session and then remained on track – putting in 18 laps by the flag. Romano Fenati (Marinelli Rivacold Snipers), winner at a wet Misano by a stunning 28 second margin, was third.
Many of the field remained in pitlane throughout the mid part of the session, with conditions fully wet throughout. Joan Mir (Leopard Racing) was P14, improving his time on lap 14 of the 15 he completed.
For full results, click here!
The top ten:
1. Nicolo Bulega - (Sky Racing Team VR46) – 2:09.577
2. Andrea Migno - (Sky Racing Team VR46) - +0.128
3. Romano Fenati - (Marinelli Rivacold Snipers) - +0.319
4. Aron Canet - (Estrella Galicia 0,0) - +0.491
5. Manuel Pagliani - (CIP) - +1.182
6. Fabio Di Giannantonio - (Del Conca Gresini Moto3) - +1.478
7. Adam Norrodin - (SIC Racing Team) - +1.528
8. Niccolo Antonelli - (Red Bull KTM Ajo) - +1.663
9. Tatsuki Suzuki - (SIC58 Squadra Corse) - +1.852
10. Bo Bendsneyder - (Red Bull KTM Ajo) - +1.900
#JapaneseGP: Moto3™ Free Practice 1
3 years ago
3 years ago