New to motogp.com?Register here
Miguel Oliveira (Red Bull KTM Ajo) topped FP3 at the Australian GP, at the top by six tenths as the track began to dry and then able to hold onto it. Francesco Bagnaia (Sky Racing Team VR46) as able to cut that down to three tenths to go second, with Simone Corsi (Speed Up Racing) completing the top three. Takaaki Nakagami (Idemitsu Honda Team Asia) remains fastest overall.
There were a number of crashes in the session including for Iker Lecuona (Garage Plus Interwetten), Nakagami – who collided with Edgar Pons (Pons HP 40) - and Lorenzo Baldassarri (Forward Racing Team), who dislocated his shoulder but hopes to ride in qualifying.
For full results, click here!
1. Miguel Oliveira - (Red Bull KTM Ajo) – 1:33.919
2. Francesco Bagnaia - (Sky Racing Team VR46) - +0.321
3. Simone Corsi - (Speed Up) - +0.627
4. Franco Morbidelli - (EG 0.0 Marc VDS) - +0.776
5. Brad Binder - (Red Bull KTM Ajo) - +0.825
6. Marcel Schrötter - (Dynavolt Intact GP) - +0.852
7. Remy Gardner - (Tech 3 Racing) - +0.964
8. Andrea Locatelli - (Italtrans Racing Team) - +0.969
9. Jesko Raffin - (Garage Plus Interwetten) - +0.982
10. Sandro Cortese - (Dynavolt Intact GP) - +0.991