New to motogp.com?Register here
Petronas Yamaha SRT’s Fabio Quartararo currently tops the times at the post-Spanish GP test at the Circuito de Jerez – Angel Nieto with a 1:37.101, 0.159 quicker than Sunday’s race winner and Championship leader Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team).
Marquez has three bikes at his disposal for today, including Stefan Bradl’s machine which has the carbon fibre covered chassis. Franco Morbidelli (Petronas Yamaha SRT) currently sits third quickest with five hours of the day to go, the top trio covered by 0.192 as the Italian tests the latest version of Yamaha's aero that only the two factory riders had until now. Two Hondas complete the top five in the form of Cal Crutchlow (LCR Honda Castrol) and Repsol Honda Team’s Jorge Lorenzo.
Andrea Iannone (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini) is unable to ride today after his Saturday crash.
Keep up with the times from Monday’s test with Live Timing!
Top 10 (as of 13:00 local time):
1. Fabio Quartararo (Petronas Yamaha SRT) – 1:37.101
2. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) + 0.159
3. Franco Morbidelli (Petronas Yamaha SRT) + 0.192
4. Cal Crutchlow (LCR Honda Castrol) + 0.226
5. Jorge Lorenzo (Repsol Honda Team) + 0.571
6. Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) + 0.579
7. Alex Rins (Team Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.649
8. Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu) + 0.657
9. Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini) + 0.657
10. Joan Mir (Team Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.659
3 years ago
3 years ago