3 weeks ago
New to motogp.com?Register here
Championship contender Aron Canet (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) went quickest in Moto3™ Warm Up at the GoPro British Grand Prix thanks to a 2:12.399, faster than he went in Q2. Ayumu Sasaki (Petronas Sprinta Racing) was second on Sunday morning, with polesitter Tony Arbolino (VNE Snipers) completing the top three.
John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) got his home Grand Prix Sunday off to a good start to claim P4 in Warm Up, the Scotsman will lineup 6th for the race.
There’s a buzz in the air and it’s going to be a stunner at Silverstone. Tune in for the Moto3™ race at 11:20 local time (GMT+1).
1. Aron Canet (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) 2:12.399
2. Ayumu Sasaki (Petronas Sprinta Racing) +0.099
3. Tony Arbolino (VNE Snipers) +0.238
4. John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) +0.283
5. Marcos Ramirez (Leopard Racing) +0.399
6. Niccolò Antonelli (SIC58 Squadra Corse) +0.547
7. Jaume Masia (Bester Capital Dubai) +0.572
8. Sergio Garcia (Estrella Galicia 0,0) +0.704
9. Ai Ogura (Honda Team Asia) - +0.714
10. Kaito Toba (Honda Team Asia) +0.765
Click here for the full results!
3 weeks ago