New to motogp.com?Register here
Matteo Ferrari (Trentino Gresini MotoE) is the fastest rider after FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup Free Practice at the GP Octo di San Marino e della Riviera di Rimini, the Italian’s 1:44.709 was enough to edge out second-fastest Xavier Simeon (Avinita Esponsorama Racing) by 0.110 as Hector Garzo (Tech 3 E-Racing) rounded out the top three.
All you need to know about a MotoE™ bike
FP1 pacesetter Niki Tuuli (Ajo MotoE) settled for P4 in FP2, the former Cup standings leader heads into E-Pole 0.201 off the pace of Ferrari. Fifth place went the way of Niccolo Canepa (LCR E-Team), the Italian improving well to jump up to the top five from P9 in FP1.
Free Practice for the MotoE™ riders is now over, as we now look ahead to E-Pole later on today. Tune in at 16:05 local time (GMT+2) to watch how the grids will look for both Race 1 and Race 2 on Saturday and Sunday.
1. Matteo Ferrari (Trentino Gresini MotoE) 1:44.709
2. Xavier Simeon (Avinita Esponsorama Racing) + 0.110
3. Hector Garzo (Tech 3 E-Racing) + 0.122
4. Niki Tuuli (Ajo MotoE) + 0.201
5. Niccolo Canepa (LCR E-Team) + 0.467
6. Mattia Casadei (Ongetta SIC58 Squadra Corse) + 0.498
7. Bradley Smith (One Energy Racing) + 0.516
8. Jesko Raffin (Dynavolt Intact GP) + 0.541
9. Eric Granado (Avinita Esponsorama Racing) + 0.552
10. Maria Herrera (OpenBank Angel Nieto Team) + 0.559
Click here for the full results!
5 months ago
5 months ago
6 months ago