12 months ago
New to motogp.com?Register here
A 1:38.504 sees Tetsuta Nagashima (ONEXOX TKKR SAG Team) top the standings in Moto2™ FP1 at the GP Octo di San Marino e della Riviera di Rimini, a time that was good enough to fend off Silverstone race winner Augusto Fernandez (FlexBox HP 40) by 0.088 as Remy Gardner makes it two ONEXOX TKKR SAG Team machines inside the top three.
The session kicked off with a bit of drama, as Brad Binder (Red Bull KTM Ajo) crashed heavily at Turn 15 which, ultimately, led to his session being over – rider ok. There were only four riders who managed to dip their toes into the 1:38 bracket by the end of the session, and behind the leading trio was home hero Marco Bezzecchi (Red Bull KTM Tech 3). The Italian had a very promising Friday morning to be by far and away the leading KTM rider. Compatriot Nicolo Bulega (SKY Racing Team VR46) completed the top five with a 1:39.031.
Support for this video player will be discontinued soon.
Binder takes almighty FP1 tumble
Moto2™ FP2 will take place at 15:10 local time (GMT+2), can anyone top Nagashima?
1. Tetsuta Nagashima (ONEXOX TKKR SAG Team) 1:38.504
2. Augusto Fernandez (FlexBox HP 40) + 0.088
3. Remy Gardner (ONEXOX TKKR SAG Team) + 0.254
4. Marco Bezzecchi (Red Bull KTM Tech 3) + 0.377
5. Nicolo Bulega (SKY Racing Team VR46) + 0.527
6. Xavi Vierge (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) + 0.548
7. Lorenzo Baldassarri (FlexBox HP 40) + 0.577
8. Alex Marquez (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) + 0.578
9. Tom Lüthi (Dynavolt Intact GP) + 0.583
10. Sam Lowes (Federal Oil Gresini Moto2) + 0.604
Click here for the full results!
12 months ago