New to motogp.com?Register here
Rookie Sergio Garcia (Estrella Galicia 0,0) finished top of the timesheets in a dry Moto3™ Warm Up at the Pramac Generac Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix. The Spaniard set a 1:37.411 to head compatriots Marcos Ramirez (Leopard Racing) – your Phillip Island polesitter – and Aron Canet (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) by less than a tenth.
Moto3™ Day 2 recap: Ramirez leads Spanish charge
Championship leader Lorenzo Dalla Porta (Leopard Racing) has his first match point today, he was P14 in Warm Up. The Italian launches from P6 at 12:00 local time (GMT+11) – tune in for a potentially Championship deciding Moto3™ race!
1. Sergio Garcia (Estrella Galicia 0,0) – 1:37.411
2. Marcos Ramirez (Leopard Racing) + 0.059
3. Aron Canet (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) + 0.069
4. John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 0.145
5. Alonso Lopez (Estrella Galicia 0,0) + 0.211
6. Kaito Toba (Honda Team Asia) + 0.217
7. Darryn Binder (CIP Green Power) + 0.243
8. Jaume Masia (Mugen Race) + 0.270
9. Tony Arbolino (VNE Snipers) + 0.283
10. Ayumu Sasaki (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 0.331
Click here for the full results!