Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) continues to assert his dominance at the 2019 Pramac Generac Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix, a 1:29.396 saw the Spaniard go 0.671 faster than second place Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini). Home hero Jack Miller, donning a special one-off Pramac Racing livery, finished P3 in Warm Up.
Saturday track action cancelled at the Australian Grand Prix
Thankfully the wind has died down after yesterday’s cancellations as the MotoGP™ riders got some valuable dry track time under their belts ahead of qualifying and the race on Sunday. Repsol Honda Team’s Marc Marquez was fourth best, with Fabio Quartararo (Petronas Yamaha SRT) the last rider to get within a second of Viñales’ stunning time.
Q1 and Q2 are coming your way, with the race going green at 15:00 local time (GMT+11) – tune in for Super Sunday!
1. Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) – 1:29.396
2. Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini) + 0.671
3. Jack Miller (Pramac Racing) + 0.688
4. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) + 0.703
5. Fabio Quartararo (Petronas Yamaha SRT) + 0.872
6. Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Team) + 1.070
7. Franco Morbidelli (Petronas Yamaha SRT) + 1.106
8. Alex Rins (Team Suzuki Ecstar) + 1.149
9. Francesco Bagnaia (Pramac Racing) + 1.180
10. Danilo Petrucci (Ducati Team) + 1.220
Click here for the full results!
3 years ago
New to motogp.com?Register here