New to motogp.com?Register here
Tech 3 E-Racing’s Hector Garzo kicked off the final FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup weekend off by topping FP1 at the Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana. The Spaniard’s 1:41.557 was enough to see off second-fastest Bradley Smith (One Energy Racing) by just over two tenths, with Cup leader Matteo Ferrari third quickest on board his Trentino Gresini MotoE Energica Ego Corsa.
The MotoE™ riders will be on track for FP2 at 11:50 local time (GMT+1) on Friday, with E-Pole getting going at 16:05.
1. Hector Garzo (Tech 3 E-Racing) - 1:41.557
2. Bradley Smith (One Energy Racing) +0.269
3. Matteo Ferrari (Trentino Gresini MotoE) +0.282
4. Eric Granado (Avintia Esponsorama Racing) +0.296
5. Niccoló Canepa (LCR E-Team) +0.496
6. Xavier Simeon (Avintia Esponsorama Racing) +0.506
7. Mike di Meglio (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) +0.983
8. Jesko Raffin (Dynavolt Intact GP) +1.137
9. Alex de Angelis (Octo Pramac MotoE) +1.219
10. Randy de Puniet (LCR E-Team) +1.277
Click here for the full results!
1 year ago