New to motogp.com?Register here
Leopard Racing’s Marcos Ramirez started the Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana in fine form by topping the opening Moto3™ session by over a tenth of a second from Redox PrüstelGP’s Filip Salac.
Moto3™ FP1 at the Valencia GP: Engines on!
Sterilgarda Max Racing Team’s Aron Canet had some early issues at his home round but quickly got the issues fixed before ending up seventh on the timesheets. World Champion Lorenzo Dalla Porta (Leopard Racing) was a quarter of a second adrift of teammate Ramirez in third, before Sergio Garcia (Estrella Galicia 0,0) and Andrea Migno (Mugen Race) completed the top five.
1. Marcos Ramirez (Leopard Racing) – 1:40.291
2. Filip Salac (Redox PrüstelGP) + 0.158
3. Lorenzo Dalla Porta (Leopard Racing) + 0.257
4. Sergio Garcia (Estrella Galicia 0,0) + 0.303
5. Andrea Migno (Mugen Race) + 0.350
6. Kaito Toba (Honda Team Asia) + 0.392
7. Aron Canet (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) + 0.401
8. Celestino Vietti (SKY Racing Team VR46) + 0.427
9. Dennis Foggia (SKY Racing Team VR46) + 0.510
10. Can Öncü (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.584
Click here for full results!