New to motogp.com?Register here
Bradley Smith (One Energy Racing) ended FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup FP2 at the top of the standings at the Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana. The British rider heads Cup leader Matteo Ferrari (Trentino Gresini MotoE) by 0.168 with Eric Granado (Avintia Esponsorama Racing) the only other rider to dip below the 1:41 barrier.
Smith went over a second quicker than he did in FP1 on Thursday and will now be the man to beat in E-Pole, the number 38 will head out last to try and earn the best grid slot for the races on Saturday and Sunday. Behind the leading trio was FP1 pacesetter Hector Garzo (Tech 3 E-Racing), with Alex de Angelis (Octo Pramac MotoE) completing the top five.
The ever-exciting E-Pole kicks off at 16:05 local time (GMT+1) on Friday afternoon.
1. Bradley Smith (One Energy Racing) – 1:40.717
2. Matteo Ferrari (Trentino Gresini MotoE) + 0.168
3. Eric Granado (Avinita Esponsorama Racing) + 0.231
4. Hector Garzo (Tech 3 E-Racing) + 0.524
5. Alex de Angelis (Octo Pramac MotoE) + 0.633
6. Niccolo Canepa (LCR E-Team) + 0.635
7. Lucas Mahias (Ajo MotoE) + 0.650
8. Xavier Simeon (Avinita Esponsorama Racing) + 0.659
9. Randy de Puniet (LCR E-Team) + 0.720
10. Josh Hook (Octo Pramac MotoE) + 0.853
Click here for the full results!
9 months ago