New to motogp.com?Register here
Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) and Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) were split by just 0.001 in FP4 at the Gran Premio Red Bull de España. It was a vital session in terms of race setup in conditions similar to that in 24 hours’ time, with Joan Mir (Team Suzuki Ecstar) P3.
Again, it was very close in the premier class as 0.955 split Marc Marquez to 19th place Tito Rabat (Reale Avintia Racing), the latter having a small off at Turn 13. Jack Miller (Pramac Racing) and Alex Rins (Team Suzuki Ecstar) finished inside the top five.
Qualifying is up next, don’t miss it!
1. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) – 1:37.837
2. Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) + 0.001
3. Joan Mir (Team Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.183
4. Jack Miller (Pramac Racing) + 0.352
5. Alex Rins (Team Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.375
6. Franco Morbidelli (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 0.410
7. Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Team) + 0.459
8. Pol Espargaro (Red Bull KTM Factory Racing) + 0.461
9. Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu) + 0.462
10. Fabio Quartararo (Petronas Yamaha SRT) + 0.525
Click here for the full results!