Gran Premio Red Bull de España Moto3™ polesitter Tatsuki Suzuki (SIC58 Squadra Corse) has kicked off Sunday’s lightweight class proceedings by topping the Warm Up timesheets with a 1:46.250. Red Bull KTM Tech3’s Deniz Öncü finished 0.3 behind the Japanese rider in second, with Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) up inside the top three.
It was another warm start in Jerez as the Moto3™ riders bedded themselves in, gearing up for their second race of the season – four months after the Qatar GP. Don’t miss the frantic lightweight class battle which begins at 11:00 local time (GMT+2).
1. Tatsuki Suzuki (SIC58 Squadra Corse) - 1:46.250
2. Deniz Öncü (Red Bull KTM Tech3) + 0.360
3. Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.473
4. Gabriel Rodrigo (Kömmerling Gresini Moto3) + 0.482
5. Romano Fenati (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) + 0.493
6. Jaume Masia (Leopard Racing) + 0.568
7. Darryn Binder (CIP Green Power) + 0.574
8. Celestino Vietti (SKY Racing Team VR46) + 0.613
9. Alonso Lopez (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) + 0.671
10. Tony Arbolino (Rivacold Snipers Team) + 0.700
Click here for the full results!