The rain has stayed away for now and as the Moto3™ riders completed their morning Warm Up at the myWorld Austrian Grand Prix, it was SKY Racing Team VR46’s Celestino Vietti who emerged fastest. A 1:36.483 saw the Italian sit 0.125 clear of second place Jaume Masia (Leopard Racing), with John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) third.
One second covers the top 21 riders in #Moto3 warm-up! ????— MotoGP™???? (@MotoGP) August 16, 2020
Celestino Vietti sets the pace ahead of @jaume_masia and @johnmcp17! ????#AustrianGP ???????? pic.twitter.com/iESpLZ13NI
Darryn Binder (CIP Green Power) was fourth quickest on Sunday morning in the lightweight class, Championship leader Albert Arenas (Valresa Aspar Team) fifth. Polesitter Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) will be hoping he can earn his first podium of 2020, he claimed P8 in Warm Up.
11:00 local time (GMT+2) is when the Moto3™ race begins – tune in!
1. Celestino Vietti (SKY Racing Team VR46) – 1:36.483
2. Jaume Masia (Leopard Racing) + 0.125
3. John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 0.160
4. Darryn Binder (CIP Green Power) + 0.210
5. Albert Arenas (Valresa Aspar Team) + 0.233
6. Andrea Migno (SKY Racing Team VR46) + 0.298
7. Tony Arbolino (Rivacold Snipers Team) + 0.313
8. Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.398
9. Romano Fenati (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) + 0.466
10. Ayumu Sasaki (Red Bull KTM Tech3) + 0.470
Click here for the full results!
2 years ago
1 year ago
2 years ago
New to motogp.com?Register here