8 months ago
New to motogp.com?Register here
Red Bull KTM Tech 3’s Ayumu Sasaki finished top of the pile in Moto3™ Warm Up at the BMW M Grand Prix of Styria after setting a 1:36.253 on Sunday morning. Front row starter Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) finished 0.028 off the Japanese rider, with Celestino Vietti (SKY Racing Team VR46) just over a tenth back in third.
Championship leader Albert Arenas (Valresa Aspar Team) and title contender Ai Ogura (Honda Team Asia) completed the top five ahead of the second 2020 Moto3™ Red Bull Ring encounter.
Second in the Championship John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) faced issues in Warm Up and at the end of the session, motogp.com pitlane reporter Simon Crafar said the Petronas mechanics were changing the engine on his Honda machine. Keep an eye on the Scotsman who launches from P6 later on.
Tune in for what promises to be another epic lightweight class contest at 11:00 (GMT+2).
1. Ayumu Sasaki (Red Bull KTM Tech 3) – 1:36.253
2. Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.028
3. Celestino Vietti (SKY Racing Team VR46) + 0.127
4. Albert Arenas (Valresa Aspar Team) + 0.250
5. Ai Ogura (Honda Team Asia) + 0.313
6. Tony Arbolino (Rivacold Snipers Team) + 0.332
7. Deniz Öncü (Red Bull KTM Tech 3) + 0.369
8. Gabriel Rodrigo (Kömmerling Gresini Moto3) + 0.401
9. Kaito Toba (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.570
10. Andrea Migno (SKY Racing Team VR46) + 0.613
Click here for the full results!
8 months ago
11 months ago
1 year ago