1 year ago
New to motogp.com?Register here
Matteo Ferrari (Trentino Gresini MotoE) set a 1:43.460 in FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup FP3 at the Gran Premio Lenovo di San Marino e della Riviera di Rimini to oust Friday pacesetter Eric Granado (Avintia Esponsorama Racing) from top spot. The Brazilian sits 0.150 behind Ferrari in second heading into E-Pole, with Xavier Simeon (LCR E-Team) climbing up to P3.
Ferrari sat 0.032 behind Granado at the end of Friday’s running, but the reigning Cup winner turned the tables in FP3 to demote Granado to second as the riders found plenty of time on Saturday morning. Simeon was eighth on Friday afternoon but the Belgian is now the only other rider to set a lap time in the 1:43s, with Jordi Torres (Pons Racing 40) jumping up to P4 overall after improving on his Friday time by over seven tenths. Lukas Tulovic (Tech3 E-Racing) completed the top five.
Tune into E-Pole at 16:10 local time (GMT+2)!
Top 10 combined:
1. Matteo Ferrari (Trentino Gresini MotoE) – 1:43.460
2. Eric Granado (Avintia Esponsorama Racing) + 0.150
3. Xavier Simeon (LCR E-Team) + 0.482
4. Jordi Torres (Pons Racing 40) + 0.550
5. Lukas Tulovic (Tech3 E-Racing) + 0.616
6. Alessandro Zaccone (Trentino Gresini Moto3) + 0.659
7. Alex de Angelis (Octo Pramac MotoE) + 0.718
8. Mike Di Meglio (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) + 0.753
9. Mattia Casadei (Ongetta SIC58 Squadracorse) + 0.775
10. Dominique Aegerter (Dynavolt Intact GP) + 0.940
Click here for the full results!
1 year ago
2 years ago