New to motogp.com?Register here
Mike Di Meglio (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) came out on top in the Enel MotoE™ FP2 as conditions dried for the afternoon session at the SHARKS Helmets Grand Prix de France. The Frenchman recorded the fastest time of the day at his home Grand Prix with a 1:44.141.
Having recently announced he is to retire at the conclusion of the season, Alex De Angelis (Octo Pramac MotoE) may begin to have second thoughts after another successful session sees him second on the combined timesheets as he showed how quick he can be in wet and dry conditions today, leaving him four-hundreths off the lead.
Mattia Casadei (Ongetta SIC58 Squadracorse) ensured he made the Top 3 times despite crashing at turn 4, and he will be hopeful of bringing today’s good pace into both races over the weekend as he remains in contention for the MotoE™ World Championship.
Xavier Simeon (LCR E-Team) also showed strong race pace in Free Practice while Matteo Ferrari (Trentino Gresini MotoE) rounds out the Top 5, as the World Championship leader hopes to secure the title in the coming days.
We are now in the business end of the Enel MotoE™ World Championship so make sure you join us for E-Pole on Saturday morning at 11:45 to see who can secure a crucial advantage ahead of Race 1.
Top 10 combined:
1. Mike Di Meglio (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) – 1:44.141
2. Alex de Angelis (Octo Pramac MotoE) + 0.041
3. Mattia Casadei (Ongetta SIC58 Squadracorse) + 0.295
4. Xavier Simeon (LCR E-Team) + 0.330
5. Matteo Ferrari (Trentino Gresini MotoE) + 0.379
6. Niccolo Canepa (LCR E-Team) + 0.390
7. Josh Hook (Octo Pramac MotoE) + 0.489
8. Jordi Torres (Pons Racing 40) + 0.644
9. Niki Tuuli (Avant Ajo MotoE) + 0.729
10. Dominque Aegerter (Dynavolt Intact GP) + 1.110
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL RESULTS!
Are you a MotoE™ fan? Complete THIS SURVEY to be in with a chance of winning a MotoGP™ Season VideoPass!
2 years ago
2 years ago