New to motogp.com?Register here
Marcel Schrötter (Liqui Moly Intact GP) set a 1:43.363 on Sunday morning at the Grande Premio MEO de Portugal to beat Jorge Martin (Red Bull KTM Ajo) by 0.108 seconds. Title contender Luca Marini (SKY Racing Team VR46) finished P3 in Warm Up ahead of a huge afternoon of racing in the intermediate class.
Championship leader Enea Bastianini (Italtrans Racing Team) finished P9 in Warm Up and heads into the Portuguese Grand Prix with a 14-point advantage over Sam Lowes (EG 0,0 Marc VDS). The duo sits next to each other on the second row of the grid, but Lowes is feeling the pain after his huge Valencia GP crash. The British bulldog will fight all the way as Marini heads into the race as a victory favourite, with teammate Marco Bezzecchi having plenty of work to do from P12 on the grid.
A Moto2™ World Champion will be crowned, watch the drama unfold at 12:20 local time (GMT+0) to see if Bastianini, Lowes, Marini or Bezzecchi lift the crown.
1. Marcel Schrötter (Liqui Moly Intact GP) – 1:43.363
2. Jorge Martin (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.108
3. Luca Marini (SKY Racing Team VR46) + 0.130
4. Marcos Ramirez (Tennor American Racing) + 0.149
5. Lorenzo Baldassarri (Flexbox HP 40) + 0.327
6. Augusto Fernandez (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) + 0.382
7. Marco Bezzecchi (SKY Racing Team VR46) + 0.424
8. Fabio Di Giannantonio (Beta Tools Speed Up) + 0.435
9. Enea Bastianini (Italtrans Racing Team) + 0.438
10. Joe Roberts (Tennor American Racing) + 0.452
2 weeks ago