Repsol Honda Team’s Pol Espargaro hasn’t let his first crash of 2021 faze him as the Spaniard currently sets the pace on Day 4 of the Official Qatar Test. A 1:54.103 so far sees the number 44 sit 0.445s clear of second place Fabio Quartararo (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP), and 0.485s ahead of Petronas Yamaha SRT’s Franco Morbidelli.
It can be lonely out there...#QatarTest ???????? pic.twitter.com/r2Z2rslSU5— Repsol Honda Team (@HRC_MotoGP) March 11, 2021
Pol Espargaro went down at Turn 1 but as seen from the timing screens, he isn’t feeling any ill-effects from the tumble. HRC test rider Stefan Bradl is back on track after sitting out the evening stint yesterday due to a sore neck following his Turn 2 crash, the German has completed just over 10 laps so far as testing work continues for every factory.
✊???????????????????????????? @JohannZarco1 @88jorgemartin #PramacRacing #MotoGP #ForzaDucati pic.twitter.com/4nXkertDkb— Pramac Racing MotoGP (@pramacracing) March 11, 2021
Just a day and a half of testing remains of pre-season testing in 2021 and the latter stages of Day 4 are going to be ever so crucial. Tune into After the Flag LIVE at 18:30 CET to get all the latest information from the Qatar Test, and if you want to keep up with every lap of the day then head over to our Live Timing feature.
Top 10 (times as of 17:34 local time):
1. Pol Espargaro (Repsol Honda Team) – 1:54.103
2. Fabio Quartararo (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) + 0.445
3. Franco Morbidelli (Petronas Yamaha SRT) + 0.485
4. Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini) + 0.618
5. Valentino Rossi (Petronas Yamaha SRT) + 0.737
6. Francesco Bagnaia (Ducati Lenovo Team) + 0.852
7. Johann Zarco (Pramac Racing) + 0.889
8. Alex Rins (Team Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.983
9. Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) + 0.987
10. Jack Miller (Ducati Lenovo Team) + 1.016
7 months ago
7 months ago
New to motogp.com?Register here