2 weeks ago
New to motogp.com?Register here
Polesitter Darryn Binder (Petronas Sprinta Racing) was the fastest rider in Moto3™ morning Warm Up at the Barwa Grand Prix of Qatar. A 2:07.001 was enough to see off second place Andrea Migno (Rivacold Snipers Team) by 0.058s, with Red Bull KTM Tech3’s Deniz Öncü rounding out the top three.
Blustery conditions have greeted the riders on Sunday afternoon ahead of race day, but the Moto3™ riders were still able to enjoy some important running in the 20-minute session. Jaume Masia (Red Bull KTM Ajo) and Dennis Foggia (Leopard Racing) finished P4 and P5.
Tune into the Moto3™ race at 17:00 local time (GMT+3)!
1. Darryn Binder (Petronas Sprinta Racing) – 2:07.001
2. Andrea Migno (Rivacold Snipers Team) + 0.058
3. Deniz Öncü (Red Bull KTM Tech3) + 0.135
4. Jaume Masia (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.174
5. Dennis Foggia (Leopard Racing) + 0.252
6. Gabriel Rodrigo (Indonesian Racing Gresini Moto3) + 0.469
7. John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 0.485
8. Niccolo Antonelli (Avintia Esponsorama Moto3) + 0.506
9. Pedro Acosta (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.531
10. Ayumu Sasaki (Red Bull KTM Tech3) + 0.663
2 weeks ago