New to motogp.com?Register here
Jaume Masia set a 1:48.152 in Moto3™ Warm at the Grande Prémio 888 de Portugal as the Spaniard and Red Bull KTM Ajo teammate Pedro Acosta set the pace. The Championship leader was 0.031s behind his compatriot, Gabriel Rodrigo (Indonesian Racing Gresini Moto3) completed the top three, 0.322s adrift of Masia.
Pitlane penalty bound Jeremy Alcoba (Indonesian Racing Gresini Moto3) was fourth fastest in Warm Up, Deniz Öncü (Red Bull KTM Tech3) rounded out the top five. Andi Izdihar (Honda Team Asia) crashed at the fast final corner, the Indonesian headed to the medical centre for a check-up.
Another lightweight class royal rumble is coming your way at 11:20 local time (GMT+1) in Portimao, don’t miss it!
1. Jaume Masia (Red Bull KTM Ajo) – 1:48.152
2. Pedro Acosta (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.031
3. Gabriel Rodrigo (Indonesian Racing Gresini Moto3) + 0.322
4. Jeremy Alcoba (Indonesian Racing Gresini Moto3) + 0.554
5. Deniz Öncü (Red Bull KTM Tech3) + 0.574
6. Andrea Migno (Rivacold Snipers Team) + 0.620
7. Ayumu Sasaki (Red Bull KTM Tech3) + 0.687
8. Romano Fenati (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) + 0.696
9. Dennis Foggia (Leopard Racing) + 0.896
10. Tatsuki Suzuki (SIC58 Squadra Corse) + 1.009