Aron Canet’s (Inde Aspar Team) 1:55.338 in the wet conditions saw him sit 0.675s ahead of second place Stefano Manzi (Flexbox HP40) in Moto2™ Warm Up at the SHARK Grand Prix de France. Polesitter Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) completed the top three.
???? @aroncanet44 swims to the top of warm-up in Le Mans! @MarcelSchrotter and Stefano Manzi complete the top 3! ????#Moto2 | #FrenchGP ???????? pic.twitter.com/sxxxmKE2Dr— MotoGP™???? (@MotoGP) May 16, 2021
World Championship leader Remy Gardner (Red Bull KTM Ajo) suffered an issue with his machine at the beginning of Warm Up, the Australian stopped out on track but managed to get his bike back to the box and head back out with nine minutes to go. Marco Bezzecchi (SKY Racing Team VR46) and Sam Lowes (Elf Marc VDS Racing Team) were the other top five finishers in the wet.
The Moto2™ riders go racing at 12:20 local time (GMT+2), don’t miss it!
More drama to start the session! ????— MotoGP™???? (@MotoGP) May 16, 2021
World Championship leader, @GardnerRemy, has ground to a halt out on circuit after struggling to start his bike in pit lane! ????#Moto2 | #FrenchGP ???????? pic.twitter.com/HcGmA9uPJ3
1. Aron Canet (Inde Aspar Team) – 1:55.338
2. Stefano Manzi (Flexbox HP40) + 0.675
3. Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.689
4. Marco Bezzecchi (SKY Racing Team VR46) + 0.764
5. Sam Lowes (Elf Marc VDS Racing Team) + 0.974
6. Nicolo Bulega (Federal Oil Gresini Moto2) + 1.042
7. Tom Lüthi (Pertamina Mandalika SAG Team) + 1.170
8. Celestino Vietti (SKY Racing Team VR46) + 1.343
9. Barry Baltus (NTS RW Racing GP) + 1.408
10. Joe Roberts (Italtrans Racing Team) + 1.485
3 years ago
New to motogp.com?Register here