New to motogp.com?Register here
Foggy Sunday morning conditions at the Gran Premio TISSOT de Aragon caused all the Warm Up sessions to be delayed, but at the end of the 20-minute MotoGP™ stint, polesitter Francesco Bagnaia (Ducati Lenovo Team) finished top of the pile. The Italian’s 1:48.054 was enough to edge out Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu) by 0.030s as the Japanese rider gets set for his 200th GP start, reigning World Champion Joan Mir (Team Suzuki Ecstar) claimed P3.
Jack Miller (Ducati Lenovo Team) launches from P2 later this afternoon and is in a buoyant mood, the Australian was P4 in Warm Up, with British GP podium finisher Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini) rounding out the top five.
Fourth on the grid and six-time MotorLand race winner Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) decided to sit out the first half of Warm Up but eventually finished P10, as the eight-time World Champion continues to find his way back to full fitness. The number 93 will be aiming to make it five wins in his last five Aragon appearances this afternoon.
FREE: The final 5 minutes of Q2 from the Aragon GP
2020 Aragon podium finisher Alex Marquez (LCR Honda Castrol) crashed unhurt at Turn 7 in Warm Up.
Tune into the MotoGP™ race at 14:00 local time (GMT+2)!
COMING UP: Will it be Ducati delight at Aragon?
1. Francesco Bagnaia (Ducati Lenovo Team) – 1:48.054
2. Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu) + 0.030
3. Joan Mir (Team Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.278
4. Jack Miller (Ducati Lenovo Team) + 0.400
5. Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini) + 0.483
6. Alex Rins (Team Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.569
7. Jorge Martin (Pramac Racing) + 0.614
8. Fabio Quartararo (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) + 0.664
9. Enea Bastianini (Avintia Esponsorama) + 0.690
10. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) + 0.731
9 months ago