1 week ago
New to motogp.com?Register here
LCR Honda Idemitsu’s Takaaki Nakagami has gone quickest in the MotoGP™ Warm Up at the Gran Premio Animoca Brands de Aragon. The Japanese rider set a relatively early 1:47.689 with medium compound Michelin slicks on the front and rear of his RC213V, and ended the 20-minute session 0.109 seconds up on Gresini Racing MotoGP™ pilot Enea Bastianini, who will line up on the front row this afternoon at MotorLand Aragon. Rounding out the top five were Johann Zarco (Prima Pramac Racing), Maverick Viñales (Aprilia Racing), and Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team).
Both Marquez brothers were notables, for different reasons. Marc’s two RC213V motorcycles were spotted with a Kalex swingarm on them, while Alex is off to the medical centre for a check-up after crashing his LCR Honda Castrol entry at Turn 5. World Championship leader Fabio Quartararo (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP™) was eighth-fastest and looks like using the new YZR-M1 chassis, while pole-sitter Francesco Bagnaia (Ducati Lenovo Team) was classified 11th in the Warm Up.
Will Pecco make it five in a row this afternoon? Find out when lights go out at 14:00 (GMT +2)!
MotoGP™ WUP Top 10:
1. Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu) – 1:47.689
2. Enea Bastianini (Gresini Racing MotoGP™) + 0.109
3. Johann Zarco (Prima Pramac Racing) + 0.293
4. Maverick Viñales (Aprilia Racing) + 0.482
5. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) + 0.514
6. Jack Miller (Ducati Lenovo Team) + 0.547
7. Jorge Martin (Prima Pramac Racing) + 0.604
8. Fabio Quartararo (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP™) + 0.848
9. Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing) + 0.878
10. Cal Crutchlow (WithU Yamaha RNF MotoGP™ Team) + 0.897
1 week ago
2 weeks ago